獅子王配音素材消音
① 獅子王英語配音片段5分
down?cid= DD D FC FA B DF F C FB E &t= &fmt=&usrinput=獅子王 &dt= &ps= _ &rt= kbs&plt= . G有點大。不過確實是中英對照&原版配音···以後你要找就在狗狗上嘛···資源比較綜合·
② 求《獅子王》一個配音片段的對白(英文字幕),不勝感激。
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走開…走開
I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
快走開
我喜歡趕走禿鷹
Gets 'em every time.
每次都成功
Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.
丁滿,你最好過來看看
I think it's still alive.
我看他好像還活著
All righty,what have we got here?
哎喲!這什麼東西呀?
Jeez,it's a lion!
天啊!是只獅子
Run,Pumbaa,move it!
彭彭,快跑
Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.
丁滿,他只是只小獅子
Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
你看他那麼可愛
- Can we keep him?
而且是一個人 我們能留下他嗎?
- Pumbaa,are you nuts?
彭彭,你瘋了嗎?
You're talking about a lion.
躺在這兒的是只獅子
Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
獅子就是專門吃我們的
- He's going to get bigger.
但是他還那麼小
他以後會長大的
Maybe he'll be on our side.
也許他會變得跟我們一國
Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
這是我聽過最蠢的話了
maye be
或許他會…
Hey,I got it.
咦…我有點子了
What if he's on our side?
如果他跟我們一國
You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
有隻獅子在身邊或許蠻不錯的
So,we're keeping him?
那我們就留下他羅
Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
當然,這里是誰做主啊?
My point exactly.
我認為他應該留下
Jeez,I'm fried.
哎喲!天啊!我熱死了
Let's get out of here and find some shade.
我們快離開這兒 找個陰涼的地方
- You OK,kid? - I guess so.
你還好吧?孩子
- You nearly died.
我想是吧
你差點就死了
- I saved you.
我救了你
Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.
彭彭也幫了…一滴滴忙
Thanks for your help.
謝謝你們幫忙
- Hey,where you going?
你要去哪裡?
- Nowhere.
不知道
Gee,he looks blue.
他看起來很BLUE
I'd say brownish gold.
我倒覺得是金黃色
No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.
不,我是說…沮喪
Kid,what's eating you?
孩子你在煩什麼?
Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
煩?獅子可是萬獸之王
The food chain.
煩個屁呀!
So,where you from?
那你從哪兒來的?
Who cares? I can't go back.
誰在乎?我又不能回去
Ah,you're an outcast.
你是被掃地出門的
- That's great. So are we.
好極了!我們也是
- What'd you do,kid?
你做了什麼事?
Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.
很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你們說
Good. We don't want to hear about it.
很好,我們也不想聽
Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?
拜託,丁滿 我們能幫忙嗎?
Not unless you can change the past.
除非你們能夠改變歷史
Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...
孩子你要知道在這個時候 我這位夥伴丁滿說
you got to put your behind in your past.
你必須把你的背後拋到過去
- No,no,no.
不…
Amateur. - I mean...
我是說… 笨蛋
Lie down before you hurt yourself.
能不能閉上你的烏鴉嘴呀
It's,you got to put your past behind you.
是…你必須把過去拋到腦後
Look,kid,bad things happen...
孩子 你常會碰到一些倒霉的事
and you can't do anything about it,right?
而你卻拿它沒辦法,對吧?
- Right. - Wrong!
對 錯
When the world turns its back on you...
當這個世界遺棄你的時候
you turn your back on the world.
你就去遺棄這個世界
Well,that's not what I was taught.
我以前學的不是這樣
Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那麼你或許應該學點新知識
Repeat after me.
跟著我一起念
- Hakuna matata. - What?
HAKUNAMATATA
Hakuna matata
什麼?
HAKUNAMATATA
It means "no worries."
就別擔心
③ 英語課配音!!求三個人的配音片段,最後消音!!!
提供獅子王片段配音素材,適合3人配音,已消人聲,網盤地址見附件。
④ 求一個獅子王3的消音版T^T
這個難度大了~~復~~
方法一制:下載電影原聲碟,內容要包括所有電影音樂,這個難度大,因為大部分帶原聲碟都只收錄了部分音樂
方法二:自己消音,這個可以通過cool edit等軟體實現,但效果不會特別理想,因為原聲消音後會有殘留,就是說可能會消不掉。
我有個建議,不如樓主自己找些其它背景音樂,然後再配音,這樣原創也不錯啊!
⑤ 英語電影配音素材五人配音素材(要消聲和沒消聲),如冰河世紀2的
給你提供一段獅子王的消人聲、保留背景音樂的片段,適合多人配音。
⑥ 急求英語配音消音素材
就是消掉原聲。這個很難,需要專業操作。咱們沒有那個設備消不了。網上有,消一分鍾的錄音給人家付些錢。
⑦ 求電影配音,最好是簡單點的動畫片里的,五六分鍾的,人物對話消音,背景音樂保留。
提供獅子王配音素材,已消除人聲、保留背景音樂,網盤地址見附件。
⑧ 因配音需要,求獅子王(第一部)電影片段消去人聲,留下背景音樂的成品。從00:54:18-- 01:00:55
我有一段,跟你的差一點不知行不行
開始是辛巴認出娜娜,結尾長一點,到兩人吵架為止
行就給你發
⑨ 我需要獅子王第一部配音結局的對白消音
買張DVD,或者網上下載一條DD5.1的聲軌,在用BeLight軟體將中置聲軌的輸入增益關閉,就可以沒有人聲了,但是效果音和背景樂都還保留。你再轉化成2聲道的MP3就可以了
⑩ 求配音素材 獅子王片段
本片配音用素材片段,網盤地址見附件。已消音。