英语社台词
『壹』 英语电影的经典对白 50句
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。{转}
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
『贰』 英语电影台词
1, Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2, I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4, Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5, Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6, Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7, All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
8, Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?” 出处:琼•哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.” 出处:格罗克•马克思(Grouc ho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?” 出处:罗伯特•德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.” 出处:葛丽泰•嘉宝,《安娜•克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.” 出处:汤姆•汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。” 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
『叁』 哈利波特与凤凰社英文台词(急用)
1.“Welcome,” he said. “Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!”
2.Curious indeed how these things happen. The wand chooses the wizard, remember…
3.What is done is done.
4.It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high. Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew-and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride, and so did my parents-that there was all the difference in the world.
5.There is nothing to be feared from a body, Harry, any more than there is anything to be feared from the darkness. …It is the unknown we fear when we look upun death and darkness, nothing more.
6.Dumbledore says people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
7.Call him Voldemort, Harry. Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.
8.Warrington’s aim’s so pathetic I’d be more worried if he was aiming for the person next me.
9.Don’t leave it later, you big second-rater!
10. ‘I’ll be fine, I’ll be with Dumbledore.’ Said Harry.
‘I am not worry Harry,’ said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. ‘I am with you.’
11.You saved everything because you felt lucky. You did it all yourself.
12.Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves, who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad memories and allow themselves to be provoked so easily-weak people, in other words, they stand no chance against his powers! He will penetrate your mind with absurd ease, Potter!
13. ‘Baubles.’ ‘Same to you.’
14. ‘Poisonous toadstools don’t change their spots,’ said Ron sagely.
15.Mr Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business.’
Snape froze. Harry stared, mbstuck at the message. But the map didn’t stop there. More writing as appearing beneath the first. ‘Mr Prongs agree with Mr Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is a ugly git.’
I t would have been funny if the situation hasn’t been so serious. And there was more…
‘Mr Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.’
Harry closed his eyes in horror. When he’d opened them, the map had had it’s last word.
‘Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slime ball.’
你自己看着翻译吧 你还没抄台词啊~~
『肆』 英语台词
你要什么戏的台词啊?
『伍』 英语电影经典台词
这个你要编短剧的话我帮不到,不过可以帮你把经典台词整理一下
《泰坦尼克号》中的:1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 表面上,我是一个生活幸福的上流女子,心底里,我在尖叫。
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.记着,他们爱钱,所以假装你拥有一座金矿,你就是(他们眼中)上流社会的人了。
4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you... 赢到船票,坐上这艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它让我能跟你相逢。
5.A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets. 女人的心是一片秘密的深洋。
6.You jump,I jump. 你跳,我就跳。
7.Jack,I'm flying! 杰克,我在飞!
8.I will never let go,Jack, I’ll never let go. 我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。
9.All life is a game of luck.生活本来就全靠运气。
10.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
11.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
12.We're women. Our choices are never easy.我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
13.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?
14.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
15.You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
《罗马假日》中的:
Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.
安娜公主:我讨厌这件睡裙。我讨厌我的所有的睡裙,并且讨厌我的所有的内衣裤。 Countess: My dear, you have lovely things.
女伯爵:亲爱的,你有一些可爱的东西。
Princess Ann: But I'm not two hundred years old. Why kan't I sleep in pajamas?
安娜公主:但我不是两百岁了。为什么我不能穿着宽长裤睡觉呢?
Countess: Pajamas?
女伯爵:宽长裤?
Princess Ann: Just the top part. Did you know that there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安娜公主:就是上面的部分。你知道有些人睡觉没有穿任何东西。
Countess: I rejoice to say I do not.
女伯爵:我很高兴地说我不是这样的。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?
Joe Bladley: If you don't kount me, yes.
乔·布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?
Joe Bladley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from one certain angle, yes.
乔·布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。
Princess Ann: [beaming with one smile] How do you do?
安娜公主:(展示迷人的微笑)你好!
Joe Bladley: How do you do?
乔·布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?
Joe Bladley: Bladley, Joe Bladley.
乔·布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔·布拉德雷。
Plincess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。
Joe Bladley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔·布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bladley: (sitting on the bed) Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔·布拉德雷:(坐在床上)非常感谢。你的名字是什么?
Princess Ann: You may kall me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe Bladley: You should always wear my klothes.
乔·布拉德雷:你应该一直穿着我的衣服。
Princess Ann: It seems I do.
安娜公主:看起来我就是这么做的。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into one pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
安娜公主:在午夜,我会变出一个南瓜并且穿着我的水晶鞋乘车离开。
Joe Bladley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
乔·布拉德雷:并且那将是童话故事的结尾。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。
Joe Bladley: All right.
乔·布拉德雷:好的。
Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。
Joe Bladley: Don't try.
乔·布拉德雷:那就算了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?
Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。
Joe Bladley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。 Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.
安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。
Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?
Genelal Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...
将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处…
Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Romen! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。
《灰姑娘》中的:
1.舞会上Sam与Austin一起到外面散步途中的谈话
Austin(以下简称A) Sam(以下简称S)
A:So,Princeton Girl,would you tell me who you are if I guessed it right?
(普林斯顿女孩儿,如果我猜对的话,你愿意告诉我你是谁吗?)
S:Maybe.(也许我会)
A:Maybe?Well, how about we play "20 Questions?"
(也许?恩,我们来玩"20个问题"的游戏好吗?)
S:How about ten?(十个好吗?)
A:Well,I'll take what I can get.OK.First question:You do actually go to North Valley High School,right? (好,我会尽我所能的).好的,第一个问题:你真的是在北谷高中上学吗?)
S:Of course!(当然是了!)
A:Look,I'm just checking.I mean,you never know with the Internet...OK,next question:Were you disappointed when you found out that I was Nomad?Be honest. (核实一下.互联网上是无法知道......好的,下一个问题:当你发现我就是流浪者的时候失望吗?老实回答我.)
S:Surprisingly no.(奇怪的是没有.)
A:Did you vote for me for student body preesident? (竞选学生会主席时,你投了我的票吗?)
S:Surprisingly yes.(奇怪的是是的.)
A:Really?Hmmm...OK,I got it.Given the choice,would you rather have a rice cake or a Big Mac? (真的吗?哦......好,我知道了.下面二选一.给你米饼和巨无霸,你要吃哪一个?)
S:A Big Mac.But what does that matter?(巨无霸.但这有什么关系?)
A:Well,I like a girl with a hearty appetite.And besides,you just eliminated about 50 percent of the girls in our class.You'd think I'd remember those eyes...so beautiful! (我喜欢胃口好的女孩儿.更何况,你的选择已经帮我淘汰了班上一半的女孩儿.你可能会想,我会记住这双眼睛的......太美了!) (They come to a beautiful garden.)(他们走进一个漂亮的小花园.)
S:Wow.(哇!)
A:If I asked you to dance,does that count as a question? (如果我邀请你跳一支舞的话,会不会算是一个问题?)
S:These's no music.(但是没有音乐啊.)
A:So?(那又怎么样?) (They are immersed in the beautiful atmosphere.)(他们沉醉在这美好的气氛中了.)
S:All out of question?(没有问题了吗?)
A:Do you believe in love at first sight?(你相信一见钟情吗?)
S:I'll let you know.(以后会让你知道的.)
A:But I've seen you before.(我以前见过你)
S:Yes.(是的.)
A:How could I have seen you before and not know who you are now.(以前见过你,现在却认不出来了)
S:Maybe you were looking,but you weren't really seeing.Hey,you've got one more question left. (也许你只是扫了一眼,并没有真正留意.嘿,你只剩一个问题了.)
A:Do you,Princeton Girl,feel like you made the right choice meeting me here tonight? (普林斯顿女孩儿,你觉得今天晚上来见我的决定做的对吗?)
S:I do.And do you,Austin Ames,ever wanna see me again after tonight? (是的,奥斯汀,你还想在今晚之后再见到我吗?)
A:I'd have to think about that...absolutely. (这个我得仔细想想......当然的了.) (Sam's alarm clock tells her it's almost midnight,and she must leave.)(萨姆的闹钟响了,提醒她快到午夜了,她必须得离开了.)
S:Ahhh!Not now!!(天哪!不要现在吧!!)
A:What?(怎么了?)
S:I've gotta go.(我得走了.)
A:What? Do you have a curfew or something? (怎么,你是不是还有宵禁令或类似的东西?)
S:Something like that.I'm sorry,but thank you.This has been the most amazing night. (差不多.真抱歉,不过还是要谢谢你.今晚真是太棒了.)
A:Wait!Where are you going?(等等!你要去哪儿?)
S:I'm late.(我晚了.)
A:For what?(什么晚了?)
S:Reality.(现实生活.)
2.Sam在男更衣室里对奥斯汀说的话 You turned out to be exactly who I thought you were. I never pretended to be somebody else. Its been me all alone. And it was me who was hurt in front everybody. (你完全不是我想象中的你,我从未假装成为别人,我一直都是我,并且是我在所有人面前被伤害) Look, I didnt come here to yell at you, Okay? I came to tell you I know what it feels like to be afraid to show who you are. I was, but I’m not anymore. (你看,我不是来和你吵架的,好吗?我来这里是想告诉你我知道害怕去表现你是谁的感受,我以前是,但现在不是了) And the thing is, I dont care what people think about me, because I believe in myself. And I know that things are gonna be okay. But even though I have no family and no job and no money for college. Its you that I feel sorry for. I know that guy that sent those e-mails is somewhere down inside of you. But I can’t wait for him, because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. (事情是,我不介意人们怎么想我,因为我相信我自己,我知道事情会好起来的,即使我没有家,没有工作,没有钱上大学,让我感到遗憾的是你,我知道那个给我发E-mail的家伙在你内心中的某个地方,但我不能再等他了,因为等你就像等待一场雨在这干旱里一样) Useless and disappointing…… (没助 令人失望)
《海的女儿》中的
『陆』 英文原版电影经典台词
电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。
1.来自《楚门的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。
《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
我们的生活何尝不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。